1. What was your favourite subject in secondary school (=high school)?
In my secondary school, English was my favourite subject because I found it very easy to remember the new word, and the sentences I learned were not hard at all. Besides, thanks to my English teacher, he taught me and corrected my pronunciation so that I could speak quite influent English.
2. And which subject did you like the least? (Why?)
As my unfavourable subject, I guess the politics was the most disgusting subject because I had to remember endless and meaningless essays in order to pass the exams by rote. It was really a waste of my time.
3. Which secondary school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
I believe that the physics was quite helpful in my adult life. Though it wasn’t really needed in daily life of mine, just as my physical teacher said, the physics was the gymnastics for the brain, it helped me do things logically.
4. What part of your secondary school education did you enjoy most?
I believe that my secondary school had taught how to endure hardships if I wanted to achieve my goal. You know, in my country, the competition of entering university is badly fierce, so I had to work very hard in order to be eligible to pursue my education in the future.
5. How do you feel about your high school (secondary school)?
I guess my secondary school has a rich history and provides a safe, supportive learning community where all students are challenged to reach their highest levels of achievement and grow as individuals.
6. Why did you choose to attend that particular school?
I chose to attend my school because it was the most famous school in my hometown. It has gone through so long history that many scientists and politics graduated from it. And I believe I could be qualified to get to university after years of studying there.
价格 : ￥免费