Are you good at remembering numbers?
Do you often use numbers?
Is there any special number you like?
Pen or pencil (新题)
When was the last time that you bought apen or pencil?
Do you usually use a pen or pencil?
Which one do you use more often? Pen or pencil?
What do you think is someone gives you a pen or a pencil as a gift?
Do you like to eat sweeties?
Do you like sweeties compared with you were child?
Have you ever tried to make sweeties?
Why people like sweeties?
Being alone (旧题回库)
Do you like to be alone?
What was the last time when you were alone and what did you do then?
What do you always do when you are alone?
Is there any beautiful scenery in your hometown?
How can you try to live in a house with a good view?
Do people like to take photos of beautiful scenery?
Why do people prefer to use mobile phones to take photos of beautiful scenery?
Describe a performance that you enjoyed (旧题改编)
Describe an exciting event you've had (旧题改编)
Describe something you bought but difficult to use at first (旧题改编)
Describe a challenge you have ever faced (旧题回库)
Describe an interesting animal you have ever seen (旧题回库)
Describe a family member who you spend the most time with (旧题回库)
Describe a job you don't want to do (旧题改编)
Describe a crowded place you have been to (旧题回库)
Describe a time when someone apologized to you (旧题回库)
Describe an important journey that has been delayed (旧题改编)
Describe an aspect that you think should be improved in your city (旧题改编)
Describe a time when the bad weather stopped you from doing something. (新题)
Describe a person who taught you something(knowledge or principles). (旧题改编)
Work or study
1. Are you a student or do you work now?
2. What subject are you studying?
3. Why did you choose that subject?
4. Is there anything that you don’t like about it?
5. What would you like to do in the future?
6. What are the most popular subjects in China?
7. What are your favourite classes/ courses/ subjects at school/ university?
8. Do you think it’s important to choose a subject you like?
1. What work do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that type of job?
3. Do you like your job?
4. What do you like best about your job?
5. Do you miss being a student?
House or flat
1. What kind of housing do you live in?
2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
3. Do you live alone or with your family?
4. Could you please describe the place you live in?
5. Can you describe the room you live in?
6. Which is your favourite room in your home?
7. Is there anything which needs to be improved in your flat?
8. What can you see when you look out the window of your room?
1. Where do you come from?
2. What's the most attractive part of your hometown?
3. What’s the weather like in your hometown?
4. Do you know much about the history of your hometown?
5. Has your hometown changed much these years?
6. Would you say your hometown is a big city or a small town?
7. For you, what benefits are there living in a big city?
8. Do you think you will be still living in your hometown in the future?
1. When do you need to be focused?
2. What may distract you when you are trying to stay focused?
3. What do you do to help you concentrate?
4. Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
Tea or coffee
1. Do people in your country like to drink tea or coffee?
2. Do you prefer tea or coffee for guests at home?
3. When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
1. Do you like travelling?
2. Which cities have you been to?
3. Do you often travel by air?
4. Where did you travel to in your latest trip?
5. How long was the longest trip you took?
6. Which country would you like to travel to (in the future)?
1. Do you wear jeans?
2. How often do you wear jeans?
3. Do you like to wear jeans?
4. Why do you think jeans are popular in China?
1. Do you like animals?
2. What's your favourite wild animal? (Why?)
3. What is the most popular animal in your country?
4. Do you like to see animals in the zoo?
1. What makes a good friend?
2. What do you usually do with your friends?
3. How do you make friends?
4. Do you have many friends?
5. Are you a good friend to others?
1. Would you say that you are a patient person?
2. Were you patient when you were young?
3. How do you feel when other people are not patient?
4. Are you less or more patient when you are angry?
1. Do you watch movies?
2. How often do you watch movies?
3. What kind of movies do you like?
4. Do you prefer to go to a movie atone or with others?
5. Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema?
1. Do you like to smile?
2. How often do you smile?
3. When do people smile to others?
4. Do you smile when others take photo of you? Why or why not?
5. Can you tell when someone faked a smile?
1. Has your voice ever changed?
2. Do you like your voice?
3. Is your voice similar with your parents?
4. Do you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?
1. What are the benefits of living in cities?
2. Which city do you like to go to/ live in?
3. Would you like to live in a city or countryside in the future?
4. What’s the difference between living in the big city and living in the countryside?
5. What do people who live in the countryside like to do?
1. Do you like to take photographs?
2. In what situations do you take photographs?
3. What kind of photos do you like to take?
4. Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
5. How do you keep your photos? Do you frame any of your photos?
6. Do you think being a photographer would be a good job?
7. What factors make a good photograph?
1. Do you walk a lot?
2. Do you walk more or less than in the past?
3. Do you walk on your own or with others?
4. Would you say that your city is a good place for walking?
5. Do you think people will take a walk more often or not in the future?
Describe a gift that took you a long time to prepare
Describe a person that you saw for the first time
Describe an experience that you got bored when you were with others.
Describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement.
Describe a place where you can read and write
Describe a place which is full of colors
Describe a time when you watched the sky.
Describe a day that made you happy.
Describe an advice you received on choosing your subjects or work.
Describe an experience when you enjoyed an indoor game.
Describe something lost by others but found by you.
Describe a school you went to in your childhood.
雅思口语考试安排通知 – 11月7日场次 接英国文化教育协会通知，报考2020年11月7日雅思考试的考生口语安排如下，供广大考生参考。
来源 : 教育部考试中心IELTS考试报名网 2020-10-29 10:16:13 关键字 : 雅思口语考试安排
雅思口语考试安排通知 – 10月31日场次 接英国文化教育协会通知，报考2020年10月31日雅思考试的考生口语安排如下，供广大考生参考
来源 : 教育部考试中心IELTS考试报名网 2020-10-22 16:37:59 关键字 : 雅思口语考试安排
雅思口语考试安排通知 – 10月25日场次 接英国文化教育协会通知，报考2020年10月25日雅思考试的考生口语安排如下，供广大考生参考
来源 : 教育部考试中心IELTS考试报名网 2020-10-16 12:12:06 关键字 : 雅思口语考试安排
雅思口语考试安排通知 – 10月24日场次 接英国文化教育协会通知，报考2020年10月24日雅思考试的考生口语安排如下，供广大考生参考
来源 : 教育部考试中心IELTS考试报名网 2020-10-16 12:11:20 关键字 : 雅思口语考试安排
价格 : ￥0元
价格 : ￥1元
价格 : ￥0元